Nov 19-20
Mārtiņš Možeiko
2559 posts / 2 projects
HandmadeCon 2016 FAQ
And http://handmadecon.org/
Jordan Duval
21 posts
HandmadeCon 2016 FAQ
Thanks! Didn't know that was where the information about it was.
Timothy Wright
76 posts / 1 project
HandmadeCon 2016 FAQ
Casey,

I wish you could have something like this a little closer to the middle of the year instead of right before Thanksgiving. I have a few extra days of vacation and thought "I should go to Handmadecon. Oh, its at the end of the year. I don't need a vacation then, I need one in August.

Just a thought.
Andrew Osthoff
4 posts
None
HandmadeCon 2016 FAQ
timothy.wright
Casey,

I wish you could have something like this a little closer to the middle of the year instead of right before Thanksgiving. I have a few extra days of vacation and thought "I should go to Handmadecon. Oh, its at the end of the year. I don't need a vacation then, I need one in August.

Just a thought.

A bit tangential, but for what it's worth I've found air travel/hotels to be much less expensive this year using pretty much whichever travel sites. Maybe partially due to being the week before Thanksgiving (maybe not, I don't travel terribly much).
6 posts
None
HandmadeCon 2016 FAQ
Hi Casey, has the speaker list been finalized yet?
29 posts
I enabled the dark theme.
HandmadeCon 2016 FAQ
Edited by drjeats on
Seconding Abner's report on Executive Hotel being pretty solid. It's close to the library which was great last year.

Mediterranean is so much closer to Seattle Center though, and a bit cheaper, so I'm booking there. Thank you for pointing it out Bigfellahull!

[EDIT] Scratch that, it's not cheaper. Travel site fubar'd.
Chen Huang
1 posts
HandmadeCon 2016 FAQ
Will it be streamed?
50 posts
HandmadeCon 2016 FAQ
Edited by itzjac on Reason: missing quote
mike
No worries. I'll be in contact; I appreciate the offer to connect me to the right people.

I will definitely love to be in for this proposal this year!

Although I am a country neighbor, I don't think I will be able to pay all the expenses: even worse this year expecting that my currency will be devastated.