#7161 HandmadeCon 2016 FAQ
1 year ago

jdduval
Jordan Duval
21 posts
<br>
#7162 HandmadeCon 2016 FAQ
1 year ago

Thanks! Didn't know that was where the information about it was.
timothy.wright
Timothy Wright
74 posts
1 project
#7166 HandmadeCon 2016 FAQ
1 year ago

Casey,

I wish you could have something like this a little closer to the middle of the year instead of right before Thanksgiving. I have a few extra days of vacation and thought "I should go to Handmadecon. Oh, its at the end of the year. I don't need a vacation then, I need one in August.

Just a thought.
TinyConstruct
Andrew Osthoff
3 posts

None

#7877 HandmadeCon 2016 FAQ
10 months, 3 weeks ago

timothy.wright:
Casey,

I wish you could have something like this a little closer to the middle of the year instead of right before Thanksgiving. I have a few extra days of vacation and thought "I should go to Handmadecon. Oh, its at the end of the year. I don't need a vacation then, I need one in August.

Just a thought.

A bit tangential, but for what it's worth I've found air travel/hotels to be much less expensive this year using pretty much whichever travel sites. Maybe partially due to being the week before Thanksgiving (maybe not, I don't travel terribly much).

None
TheEpsylon
6 posts

None

#8787 HandmadeCon 2016 FAQ
8 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi Casey, has the speaker list been finalized yet?

None
drjeats
23 posts

I enabled the dark theme.

#8861 HandmadeCon 2016 FAQ
8 months, 3 weeks ago Edited by drjeats on Oct. 7, 2016, 4:10 a.m.

Seconding Abner's report on Executive Hotel being pretty solid. It's close to the library which was great last year.

Mediterranean is so much closer to Seattle Center though, and a bit cheaper, so I'm booking there. Thank you for pointing it out Bigfellahull!

[EDIT] Scratch that, it's not cheaper. Travel site fubar'd.
Chen
Chen Huang
1 posts
#9446 HandmadeCon 2016 FAQ
7 months, 1 week ago

Will it be streamed?
itzjac
10 posts
#10496 HandmadeCon 2016 FAQ
5 months ago Edited by itzjac on Jan. 24, 2017, 10:29 p.m. Reason: missing quote

mike:
No worries. I'll be in contact; I appreciate the offer to connect me to the right people.

I will definitely love to be in for this proposal this year!

Although I am a country neighbor, I don't think I will be able to pay all the expenses: even worse this year expecting that my currency will be devastated.