Handmade Hero » Forums » HandmadeCon » Is There Going to be a HandmadeCon 2017?
chebertapps
Christopher
17 posts
#13557 Is There Going to be a HandmadeCon 2017?
3 weeks, 6 days ago

I've been a bit behind on videos, so sorry if I missed any announcements in the stream.
I went to and loved the last 2 Handmade Cons, which were around about this time of year.
Is there going to be a Handmade Con this year or is it on hiatus or cancelled permanently?
abnercoimbre
Abner Coimbre
229 posts
2 projects

Community Manager

#13558 Is There Going to be a HandmadeCon 2017?
3 weeks, 6 days ago

chebertapps
Is there going to be a Handmade Con this year or is it on hiatus or cancelled permanently?

There won't be a Handmade Con this year so MollyRocket may focus on its upcoming video game, 1935. It certainly isn't cancelled permanently, and if I recall it may return full throttle on 2018!
forkingpaths
Martin Fouilleul
9 posts
1 project
I started programming and teaching myself the workings of computers in parallel ...
#13559 Is There Going to be a HandmadeCon 2017?
3 weeks, 6 days ago

By the way, is anyone interested in joining efforts to organize something similar in europe ? That would be great !
chebertapps
Christopher
17 posts
#13564 Is There Going to be a HandmadeCon 2017?
3 weeks, 6 days ago

Ahh, that's two counts of great news. Thanks!
teryror
Tristan Dannenberg
9 posts

Simultaneously a dreamer and an early quitter

#13567 Is There Going to be a HandmadeCon 2017?
3 weeks, 5 days ago

forkingpaths
By the way, is anyone interested in joining efforts to organize something similar in europe ? That would be great !

I would love to help. However, I'm not sure I can, given my lack of industry connections (and money, for that matter). I do have a professor specializing in high performance computing whose brain I've been meaning to pick for a while now, though...
c3rt
Črtomir
1 posts
#13732 Is There Going to be a HandmadeCon 2017?
4 days, 9 hours ago

teryror
forkingpaths

I would love to help. However, I'm not sure I can, given my lack of industry connections (and money, for that matter). I do have a professor specializing in high performance computing whose brain I've been meaning to pick for a while now, though...

I'd be interested in helping organizing an event in Europe as well - I do have some organizational experiences and I also know some industry folk here so maybe that would be doable? :D