Handmade Hero»Forums»HandmadeCon
Andrew Chronister
194 posts / 1 project
Developer, administrator, and style wrangler
HandmadeCon 2016 Media Thread (Photos, Videos, etc from the Con & Surrounding Activities)
Edited by Andrew Chronister on
Hey everyone,

HandmadeCon 2016 was a blast, and nearly as much exciting stuff happened outside of the sessions as in them. For the benefit of those who couldn't make it, and for the reminiscense of those who did, post your pictures, videos etc from para-con activities!

I'll start us off:

(All from the job fair earlier tonight):

Mārtiņš Možeiko
2559 posts / 2 projects
HandmadeCon 2016 Media Thread (Photos, Videos, etc from the Con & Surrounding Activities)
I have my pictures on Google Photos: https://goo.gl/photos/TkBdSQeDAPgWGAec8
N Setobol
15 posts
Warehouse worker/Programmer
Very Nice!! It's great to see some pictures!! Makes me want to be there!! Thanks =). I hope nothing with change with my work schedule so I can actually attend hmc. I think I only need like 3 days at least? Not a lot, Plus Seattle is just above me ^.
Neo Ar
165 posts / 1 project
riscy.tv host
Most of my pictures are from the living computer museum meetup https://goo.gl/photos/oSQVUpKdZRgQ1zSs7
1 posts
Thanks for the pictures, Chronal and Mārtiņš! I can see myself in a few of them. I had no idea Sean Barrett was at the job fair.
Mārtiņš Možeiko
2559 posts / 2 projects
Edited by Mārtiņš Možeiko on
He was there during lunch time which was after his talk. That area was simply used as place to sit, have a lunch & talk.
I don't think I saw him in evening when official part of job fair was happening.
Oswald Hurlem
59 posts / 1 project
Working on Swedish Cubes for Unity. You could say I'm a real blockhead!!
Yo