Handmade Hero»Forums»HandmadeCon
Abner Coimbre
320 posts
Founder
[Free] Handmade Con Ticket
Edited by Abner Coimbre on Reason: Formatting.
It so happens my imaginary friend Mark will not be attending the conference this year. This is your chance to obtain a ticket! If undecided, let this be an opportunity to consider it yet again. If at all possible, don't miss out on the chance to network with, well, people from the network!

Reply here or e-mail ([email protected]) at earliest convenience.
Abner Coimbre
320 posts
Founder
Fresh out!
Aidan
12 posts
Just wanted to post here to say I won't be able to make it this year, so I've also got a spare ticket to give away. Throw me an email at [email protected] and I'll send it your way. First come first serve.
Abner Coimbre
320 posts
Founder
aidanb
Just wanted to post here to say I won't be able to make it this year, so I've also got a spare ticket to give away. Throw me an email at [email protected] and I'll send it your way. First come first serve.

Awesome. We've tweeted it on the Handmade Network account too; thanks!
N Setobol
15 posts
Warehouse worker/Programmer
Edited by N Setobol on
I just started work so I can't go and I currently only have 1 hour and 30mins time off last time I checked (ror). =(
Tim Kane
23 posts
Twitter: Tim_Rex_
I also have a HandmadeCon ticket that I can't use... Free to a good home, should anybody be in need of one.

I'd love to come and visit Seattle (and what better way to spend my time than HandmadeCon).. ... But sadly, work commitments (and airfares) have meant that it's just not going to happen.

So, if there's anyone that has the means to get there - it's yours.

Tim
Tim Kane
23 posts
Twitter: Tim_Rex_
and it's gone