Handmade Hero»Forums»Game
Carlos Gabriel Hasbun Comandari
35 posts
|· noise ·|
Can't find my previous post.
I don't even know where to complain about my previous new topic being lost, I guess a moderator considered it off topic.
Abner Coimbre
320 posts
Founder
That post was reported as spam due to the large number of links it had. I felt the post was okay so I told the reporter not to worry. However, another moderator may have felt the spammy vibe due to the links and deleted the topic. To avoid this, I suggest keeping the link count to 2 or 3 max. per post.
Casey Muratori
801 posts / 1 project
Casey Muratori is a programmer at Molly Rocket on the game 1935 and is the host of the educational programming series Handmade Hero.
Not sure what happened here exactly, but as "superadministrator" or whatever I am able to see things that people have deleted, so I took a look at this and it seemed fine to me. I have restored it and so it should be there now.

- Casey
Carlos Gabriel Hasbun Comandari
35 posts
|· noise ·|
Thanks. I know it doesn't look like much, but it actually takes time to create such posts. And censoring isn't helpful anyway, feedback is much more effective.
Abner Coimbre
320 posts
Founder
Agreed. Let's clarify that this mishap wasn't censoring, but merely a misunderstanding. Glad you got the post back :)
Daniel
11 posts
My topic about Vulkan port was also recently deleted... not sure why. Was it the self replies?