Handmade Hero»Forums»Game
Neil Blakey-Milner
45 posts
Jeff and Casey Show inspired ideas
From Episode 1:

* Mobile Hellgates

* Koolaid Man enemy (break through any brick wall, ...)

Unrelated:

How Metacritic 100 will Handmade Hero be?
Iker Murga
43 posts
Given the running theme of "Heroes" on the podcast, and the similarity with awards for pretty much nothing in achievements in current games, seeing a "You are Hero" achievement awarded as soon as the game starts for the first time would be hillarious.
Casey Muratori
801 posts / 1 project
Casey Muratori is a programmer at Molly Rocket on the game 1935 and is the host of the educational programming series Handmade Hero.
NOTED!

- Casey
Jon Valdes
10 posts
I would say the game definitely needs dreadful dungeons filled with Pork and Pumpkins.
And maybe also orphan-terrorizing giant turds...
Neil Blakey-Milner
45 posts
Season 1, episode 3:

* An inappropriately humping bunny that follows and humps you if you turn your back to it.
Nines Baobaberson
37 posts
I picture it sort of like ghosts in mario.. when you turn around to face it it just stares at you with that innocent "what are you looking at I'm just a normal bunny of the non-humping variety." And if you get too far out of range it goes and humps random things.. trees, rocks, maybe that monster over there... but then it sees that's actually kind of a big monster and turns around to look for a nice mushroom instead.
2 posts
A sewer filled with rats wearing tiny little jackets.

Casey, you need to advertise the podcast a bit in the prestream or something. Good stuff.
Lachlan Easton
14 posts
Technically a Programmer
Have a quaint little shop in a town where you can't buy anything because the receptionist has breast cancer.
Mustafa Al-Attar
19 posts
Working in a software company since 2008 and still. Has been working on an rpg in C++ with OpenGL since 2015 and still.
Edited by Mustafa Al-Attar on
You have a problem, so you find a skull, and give it to a smoker, and he gives you a solution.