Handmade Hero»Forums»HandmadeCon
Miguel Lechón
78 posts / 2 projects
The Mediterranean Inn Room Index
Hi,

It looks like the Mediterranean Inn will be a popular choice for this second HandmadeCon. I'm feeling gregarious and I'd like to join the party and help the hotel implode in handmadeheroness, so here's my question:

Does anyone have a free place on any room at the Mediterranean Inn that he/she/ve wants to share?

Also, I would encourage people in my same situation to raise their hand here, in case we can SIMD in packs of four and book ourselves extra rooms.

Matt Mascarenhas
135 posts / 1 project
Annotator, supper gatherer and slammer of thunderous high fives
Beautiful! So we currently have two rooms that I know of, both sleeping four and both full except for the night of the 21st, which has two free places:

Zak's room: 17th to 21st, [0][0][0][0][2]
AndrewJDR's room: 18th to 20th, [0][0][0]

Kind of callous to reduce heroes and heroines to mere numbers, I know, but this is just a quick way of representing how many spare places each room contains on each night.
Clay Murray
14 posts / 1 project
None
I'll go in on a room with someone.
Miguel Lechón
78 posts / 2 projects
Hi Clay,

do you mean you're staying at the Inn and you already have a room that you're already sharing with someone

or

that you're looking for someone to share a room with?
Parker Pestana
2 posts
Edited by Parker Pestana on
Hey Everyone,

I'm super excited to attend HandmadeCon this year. I am still in the process of finding a place to stay from the 18th to the 21st (checkout on the 21st). If there are enough people for another room or anyone that has a room that would be willing to share, I would love to split the cost of a room at The Mediterranean. Thank you for organizing this and let me know!

Best,
Parker
Miguel Lechón
78 posts / 2 projects
Hi Parker,

in the end it's almost sure that I won't attend HandmadeCon this year. I just wanted to let you know so that you arrange your reservations without counting on me as a potential roommate at the Inn. Anyways, good luck on your search!
Parker Pestana
2 posts
I'm sorry to hear that Miguel. Thanks for letting me know! My search continues...
Dan
22 posts
A man named Dan.
I also have yet to solidify my rooming arrangements, and would be happy to share the cost with other HMCon-goers. If anyone is looking to fill a bed please don't hesitate to mail me at "[my forum username] at gmail.com".
10 posts
Hey everyone!
I'm also looking to go to HandmadeCon, but due to my young-ness can't get room accommodations on my own. I'd be happy to pack in with a few other people, and have no trouble taking the floor. My email is [email protected], but I think we'd find more people if we keep the discussion in a public forum, at least initially.

If you do decide to shoot me an email, try to stick [HMC Room Index] in the subject line and include your forum name so I know where you came from!

I'm looking forward to hearing from you all!
-Sam
Keenan
3 posts
Technical Director Tesseract Center University of Arkansas Games in Higher Education
I am also looking to share a room to help defray the costs. My email is [email protected] if anyone would be interested.
10 posts
I've already sorted out my stay, so I am now out of the room index. Best of luck to the rest of you!