Handmade Hero»Forums»Game
Coşkun
2 posts
"Episode Guide" part need update
Edited by Coşkun on
Hi Admin..
"Episode Guide" (https://forums.handmadehero.org/jace/guide/) part need to update..
it stoped at "Week 11"

have a nice day
Kasper Sauramo
19 posts
Hi!

Yes, this is being worked on and should be updated soonish. I'm just going to go ahead and say by monday. There is no timestamps or notes for those episodes however, so no actual content is missing. You can still watch the episodes from youtube :)

Ps. Not an admin, but part of the "episode guide crew".
Coşkun
2 posts
Thank you scheme. i started to watch them :)
Hristo
5 posts
Edited by Hristo on
Great job on that! Thanx!

Do you plan to continue updating the timestamps? It's a really useful feature!

BTW: Week 11 needs a fix - a double entry:
Day 055: Hash-based World Storage
Day 055: Hash-based World Storage
Kasper Sauramo
19 posts
Thanks for spotting that! It is fixed.

We are uploading new timestamps to the best of our abilities :) the truth is though, that there isn't many of us making those and they do take some man hours to create. That said, we have new timestamps and some awesome detailed notes for many episodes coming up.
Hristo
5 posts
No criticism on that! I was just trying to express my appreciation for your job. I personally wouldn't even try myself doing that even if I ever manage to catch up with the current stream. I was just wondering if you would continue doing it or you've given up already.

It's a great job! Thank you all!
popcorn
70 posts
Thanks for putting this out, I can actually stretch the video. There's one broken link in day 58. It's not really a big thing, I was able to watch it on the youtube and also marked which day I left off of because I keep forgetting which episode I'm on. ;)
Kasper Sauramo
19 posts
Thanks! I'm not that far myself so hadn't spotted it :) We're figuring out a way to automate these so we'll get rid of these silly human mistakes.

I'll keep checking back on this thread, so if you spot mistakes or have suggestions feel free to share!
Abner Coimbre
320 posts
Founder
Edited by Abner Coimbre on Reason: Edited for clarity.
Given that this week we have no stream, it'll give those of us working on this a chance to add the new stuff faster. I slowed down a bit, but as schme said, you'll see us catching up this time around.

Thanks for the support! You should still see me, other moderators, or veteran users on the Twitch chat during stream time if you have any questions or concerns.
Abner Coimbre
320 posts
Founder
https://forums.handmadehero.org/i...p/forum?view=topic&catid=5&id=618