Handmade Hero»Forums»Game
Casey Muratori
801 posts / 1 project
Casey Muratori is a programmer at Molly Rocket on the game 1935 and is the host of the educational programming series Handmade Hero.
Handmade Hero will be off this week due to an unforeseen "technical difficulty"
"Technical difficulty" in this case means roughly, "Casey uses his phone headset as the recording headset for Handmade Hero, and he was indoor rock climbing with the headset on and it got yanked by the wall and broke."

I have ordered another pair but unfortunately it will not arrive for a few days, so Handmade Hero will resume once I can verify that we have microphone capability :)

- Casey
Roman
9 posts
Been around ever since CPU's had 3 registers! (AtariXL800) That is a long time to stay a kid.
Edited by Roman on
I happened to watch the intro video today... And exactly 2:00 into the video I saw the broken headset.

Roman.
Paweł
1 posts
None
Hello, I am new to the forum and stream but liking it very, very much and would like to know when can we expect new stream :]
Simon Anciaux
1341 posts
You can check handmadehero.org and @handmade_hero. The site generally has a timer to the next stream, and the twitter bot posts the schedule at the beginning of the week. There was a mic check on twitch a few days ago so it shouldn't be long before the stream resumes.