Handmade Hero»Forums»Code
6 posts
Pre-stream Technical Noise
Hello,

I got a question about HMH stream and I dont know where to post it - whether here or Game Discussion. So pardon me if its in the wrong forum. And also I did a quick search regarding pre-stream in the forums and I suppose no one has asked it before.

I am talking about the pre stream chatter that goes on in the stream, I dont know about others, but I find it very interesting and enlightening sometimes and I feel it is real waste of technical noise that people who watch it on Youtube and/or download from torrents are missing on. I certainly do. Thats why I try to catch the stream on Twitch playback before its taken off.

Like in the last stream there were talk about the architecture manuals or simplex algorithm. I feel these sort of things sometimes stick in your subconscious mind or those curious/newbie can google and learn about such things.

So Casey can you please consider making the pre-stream available? (Also if you have the previous 221 pre streams :P) A humble request from my side, I mean, maybe just put it out there, people who are interested in such things will take it and rest can ignore it.

Cheers
Nuno
18 posts
A +1 for this :)
16 posts
U can download from twitch pre streams(using some tools) before its taken off , U have two weeks to do that :) i ripping since day18
Misu Popescu
6 posts
Edited by Misu Popescu on
@hendrix It would be nice if you can post these pre streams on Youtube (after asking Casey for permission of course).
6 posts
hendrix
U can download from twitch pre streams(using some tools) before its taken off , U have two weeks to do that :) i ripping since day18

oh Hendrix it would be awesome if you could get those Twitch stream up somewhere iff Casey allows it. :)

I guess Casey is busy, but I hope we get to hear from him on this soon. I am downloading the episodes from torrent so probably starting another torrent from pre-stream would not be a bad idea. :)
Tim Kane
23 posts
Twitter: Tim_Rex_
Another +1 for publishing the pre-stream's somewhere (I've nearly caught up by some 200 episodes, what will I do then?!)
Mārtiņš Možeiko
2559 posts / 2 projects
Prestream videos for day 72+ are available on BitTorrent Sync.
Tim Kane
23 posts
Twitter: Tim_Rex_
Aha! Fantastic. Thanks Mmozeiko
Casey Muratori
801 posts / 1 project
Casey Muratori is a programmer at Molly Rocket on the game 1935 and is the host of the educational programming series Handmade Hero.
Hi guys,

The pre-stream videos are not supposed to be archived or distributed. They are meant to be only for people watching the pre-stream and I do not want them posted to YouTube, etc.

Thanks,
- Casey