Handmade Hero»Forums»Code
Kareem
7 posts
Any one here who lives in Germany?
Hello,
Building upon HandMadeCon in the US, I wanted to ask if there are any programmers here who currently live in Germany and would like to meet up some weekend or something for discussion and possibly collaboration.

I currently live in Saarbrücken, Saarland.
8 posts
Edited by Flederfalter on
-
Kareem
7 posts
Hey Flederfalter,

This is fantastic. I also saw your thread about GPU communication stuff (https://hero.handmadedev.org/foru...ested-videos-and-lectures?start=6). The good thing is, I am currently working on my Master's thesis and it is about CPU-GPU collaboration and co-scheduling on the new generation of hardware :D. If you want to collaborate on a Saturdays' project in which GPUs are involved we might be able to come up with something.
8 posts
Edited by Flederfalter on
-
152 posts / 1 project
I am finalspace and do programming since more than 25 years, started on C64 and got serious with borland delphi. Nowadays i use C/C++ only.
I live in germany too (near Stuttgart) and i do programming since ~20 years.
Its a pity that i could not go to the hmh con - no way with two kids and a fulltime job to just fly over to the us.
Carsten Holtkamp
26 posts
Germany, Bavaria, near Augsburg.
My toolchain:
Linux+GNU (arch/gentoo), GCC/GDB, make, mostly Emacs, pure C/ASM/SDL2+extensions/OpenGL-GLSL/
26 posts
Germany, near Stuttgart.

Still early in this whole theme, very interested in this even as a old man iam. I blame my laziness for not to be very involved in coding at the moment, but hey - as there will be time there will always a chance to change ;)