Handmade Hero»Forums»Code
Gianluca Alloisio
33 posts
Devember is coming.
Edited by Gianluca Alloisio on

Hi there Handmade Heroes! ( or is it Handmaking Heroes? :dry: )

I'm here today to humbly announce you that De[color=#ff6600]v[/color]ember is coming.

What is De[color=#ff6600]v[/color]ember?

De[color=#ff6600]v[/color]ember is a personal challenge. You promise yourself to code dail...our code. For the whole December.

Why and who?

I think everybody should know the beauty of programming. Everybody should learn the fun of giving life to anything you can think of. And everybody should never stop learning.
So De[color=#ff6600]v[/color]ember is for everyone, from newbies to pro developers. everybody can contribute and learn something. Sharing empowers learning and fun. We here have and example, in the great work Casey is doing with Handmade Hero.

On the devember.org you can find a bunch of useful resources to start the journey.

I hope many of you will join [color=#ff6600]#[/color]Devember. Spread the word!

[ thanks Casey! ]
Iván D
2 posts
Devember is coming.
It sounds really interesting. I will try to follow it! :D

Also, I think that the first link is wrong. Is it maybe .org instead of .com?

Greetings :)
Gianluca Alloisio
33 posts
Devember is coming.
Great!

Oh. How did it slip in there, that com? Thanks!

[ and is this your first post? I'm humbled! ]
Iván D
2 posts
Devember is coming.
You're welcome!

I prefer to read the forum instead of joining the discussions, as I'm far behind in the series (almost in the beginning), but I thought that with that post I could help :P

Also, as I'm nearly finishing a couple of things that are taking most of my time, I find that I could make use of devember in some useful way :D
Gianluca Alloisio
33 posts
Devember is coming.
You did in fact!

#Devember will be happy to have you join in! :D
Gianluca Alloisio
33 posts
Devember is coming.
I've posted it on reddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/programm...lopment_devember_1h_of_code_x_31/

Some +1 would be helpful. Thanks.
Gianluca Alloisio
33 posts
Devember is coming.
And finally Devember is now!

Have a good Devember!
Gianluca Alloisio
33 posts
Devember is coming.
So De[color=#ff6600]v[/color]ember is gone.

I want to set up an archive of all the De[color=#ff6600]v[/color]ember devlog of 2015. If you did it or if you know De[color=#ff6600]v[/color]ember devlogs could you write to me or contact at devember.org or via twitter @joindevember? Thank you[color=#ff6600]![/color]
Gianluca Alloisio
33 posts
Devember is coming.
Just for the record: 2016 thread https://hero.handmade.network/forums/code-discussion/t/1713#9543