Handmade Hero»Forums»Code
Augusto Botossi
5 posts
None
Emacs message is bugging me!!
Hi! I started following Casey and just passed Day 1. I pre-ordered the game and setup .emac accordingly (at least I think I did). But, when I open win32_handmade.cpp the message "Invalid indentation setting for for symbol statement-block-intro: c-lineup-for" appears.

Any idea how to get that solved? Is that an issue?

Thks!

PS: I know it sounds a stupid issue, but I want to make sure I am not doing anything wrong.
Casey Muratori
801 posts / 1 project
Casey Muratori is a programmer at Molly Rocket on the game 1935 and is the host of the educational programming series Handmade Hero.
This turns out to be a bug in the trimming of the Emacs file that I did for the stream. It is harmless, but I should probably fix it... if someone reminds me on-stream, we can fix it!

- Casey
11 posts
I tried looking into it when I brought it to your attention first time, couldn't get to the bottom, unfortunately. ELisp is jungle. :)
But I thought there should be a number there, not another variable?...
Augusto Botossi
5 posts
None
cmuratori
This turns out to be a bug in the trimming of the Emacs file that I did for the stream. It is harmless, but I should probably fix it... if someone reminds me on-stream, we can fix it!

- Casey

I can try to remind you tomorrow, I am from Brazil, so, our time difference is good for me!!

And thank you for taking the time to do that. I have been following your project since the beginning, but got lost in my own projects. And now I got a laptop I can use to follow and practice!!!