Handmade Hero»Forums»Code
Ragnar
2 posts
Source files for days 100+?
Hey guys, I can't seem to find the source code for the days past 099. I heard Casey intended to put the 100's in a separate zip, but the link I got from preordering only contains the 001-099, some test assets and the very latest source code. Do I have to wait for day 199 for the second zip to be made? =/

And while I'm at it, big thank you to Casey and the community! I'm still very new to programming and so a lot of the content goes over my head, but I still find the streams and source code a tremendous resource.
Mārtiņš Možeiko
2562 posts / 2 projects
Link is available on your SendOwl page - open URL you received in e-mail. That page currently has three links downloads - days 1-99, 100-now and assets.
26 posts
Edited by robby on
Skaft
[...] and the very latest source code[...]

the latest source file does come bundled with all .zip's from 100 up, which you refer to here.
Ragnar
2 posts
Edited by Ragnar on
robby
Skaft
[...] and the very latest source code[...]

the latest source file does come bundled with all .zip's from 100 up, which you refer to here.

*facepalm*

There we go, thanks! I suspected I was just being stupid, but I had to ask =)
Casey Muratori
801 posts / 1 project
Casey Muratori is a programmer at Molly Rocket on the game 1935 and is the host of the educational programming series Handmade Hero.
Yeah, I am breaking the source code into batches of 100, so that people with slower internet connections who want to get the ZIP files don't have to download, you know, 600 source zips or something by the time the project is nearing completion just to get the latest one, or whatever. So there should be download links for each batch of 100 as we get to it.

- Casey