Handmade Hero»Forums»Code
Andy
13 posts
Visual Studio 2013 Won't load Sign-In screen
I apologize for such a mundane question but I cannot sign into my Visual Studio IDE. When I click the sign-in button I get a message saying "This page can't be displayed. This has been the case since I originally downloaded the program so I just never signed in, but now my license has expired and I have to sign in to keep using it.

If anyone has had this issue I would greatly appreciate any advice. I tried, uninstalling / reinstalling; I tried installing express instead of community. I tried googling for this problem or similar problems, I tried posting on the mscv forums, all to no avail. I feel like I've tried everything!

I thank you in advance for any advice anyone can offer. Even if there is a way to wipe clean and start a new 30 day trial I would be thrilled. I had hoped re-installing would allow that but no luck.

Thanks again!
Mārtiņš Možeiko
2562 posts / 2 projects
Not sure if any of these two things will help but I can offer to try these things:

1) run "devenv /ResetSettings" in commandline
2) open Internet Explorer and clear cache+cookies
Andy
13 posts
Thanks for the response, unfortunately none of those things worked for me. Damn you microsoft!