Handmade Hero»Forums»Code
Livet Ersomen Strøm
163 posts
About CODE access - preorder
I guess this is wrong place for this, but.

I can't access the new sourcecode, cause I cannot find again the mail, which I am supposed to have received? I got access to the sourcecode, when I preordered, but it was on a page I was redirected to when I made the transaction. It was not via mail...? (i dont remember, it's all a blur :) I just cant find the mail).

So am I supposed to have a mail, or must I pay for getting every update? I was thinking of sending a mail for this, but I frankly don't know where to send it.
Jari Komppa
41 posts / 1 project
Programmer, designer, writer, a lot of other things; http://iki.fi/sol
You're supposed to have a mail, from "Handmade Hero <[email protected]>", with subject "(order id 00xxxxxxxxx)" where x's are some number.
Frank Polster
5 posts
If you are on the computer where you originally downloaded the source, maybe you'll find the "Sendowl" page in its browser history.
Casey Muratori
801 posts / 1 project
Casey Muratori is a programmer at Molly Rocket on the game 1935 and is the host of the educational programming series Handmade Hero.
Three things:

1) Definitely check your spam folder for "sendowl" to make sure it didn't get filtered.

2) As you may have seen from the Handmade Hero twitter, there have been three people who entered invalid e-mail addresses when ordering and thus have never received their links. If you think you may have been one of them, e-mail me at [email protected].

3) I checked the order records for e-mails matching the one you use here on the forums, but I didn't find any matches. Did you use a different one?

- Casey
Livet Ersomen Strøm
163 posts
I use a different one, yes. I will look through my spam a 3rd, time, and if I dont find it, I will email you from the orginal adress.