Handmade Hero»Forums»Code
23 posts
Issues with Day 283 - Missing source?
Greetings,

Downloading the Latest Source Code (from the link Casey gives us), which is labeled as handmade_hero_298_source.zip, Day 283 appears to be missing.

On top of that, handmade_hero twitter bot did not tweet about day 283 video and if you watch the youtube video of the day, it even includes the pre-stream; something I have not seen in a video posted to handmade hero's youtube channel. (I normally watch the twitch streams themselves, so perhaps there were other days the pre-stream was included).

Casey Muratori
801 posts / 1 project
Casey Muratori is a programmer at Molly Rocket on the game 1935 and is the host of the educational programming series Handmade Hero.
Yes, this was a day when sadly we lost the source recording :( It had to be recovered off of Twitch. So none of the stuff got bundled correctly, and so it's kind of a "missing day".

- Casey
23 posts
Thanks for the update Casey.

I had a feeling something was up. I even watched the beginning again to make sure you had recycled the recording; but, since you had it must have been something else. (I actually did not think you would not forget to recycle, especially seeing how it looks like you do it instinctively now)

Forgive me, but was this posted anywhere and I just missed it? I guess if searching in the forum works, this thread could be that info.

I'm glad that at least a video was saved. All your videos are very educational so it would be a shame for people to miss (even) one.