Handmade Hero»Forums»Code
Ginger Bill
222 posts / 3 projects
I am ginger thus have no soul.
Is there anything mmozeiko doesn't know?!
It seems that mmozeiko knows everything about programming and computing. How is this possible?! Are you a wizard?!
Andre
15 posts
Wizard or not, I'm just glad he and others like him take time out of their day to share some of the awesomely insightful things that they do on these forums; it's definitely why I've been visiting this place over the past few months. I'm sure there are many newbies like me out there who share the same sentiment. So whoever you are mmozeiko, thanks dood.
16 posts
Work hard and you can achieve anything. Mmozeiko is hard working man in this field.
Piotr Madalinski
9 posts
Well, I'm sure there is something he doesn't know.... Like... whether P == NP ;-)

Otherwise, it's pretty impressive.
Israel Fernández Angullo
16 posts
iffy
So whoever you are mmozeiko, thanks dood.

Thanks indeed!
Casey Muratori
801 posts / 1 project
Casey Muratori is a programmer at Molly Rocket on the game 1935 and is the host of the educational programming series Handmade Hero.
I actually asked this question on the stream last week. Martins should really just be doing the whole series, and I can just sit in a chair next to him for moral support or something.

- Casey
Miguel Lechón
78 posts / 2 projects
Thanks for taking the time to share, mmozeiko. You're one of the pillars of this community.