Handmade Hero » Forums » Game » Can't find my previous post.
gazto
Carlos Gabriel Hasbun Comandari
30 posts

|· noise ·|

#4414 Can't find my previous post.
1 year, 9 months ago

I don't even know where to complain about my previous new topic being lost, I guess a moderator considered it off topic.

|· We were all born equal... except for all those things that set us apart. ·|
abnercoimbre
Abner Coimbre
185 posts
2 projects

Community Builder

#4425 Can't find my previous post.
1 year, 9 months ago

That post was reported as spam due to the large number of links it had. I felt the post was okay so I told the reporter not to worry. However, another moderator may have felt the spammy vibe due to the links and deleted the topic. To avoid this, I suggest keeping the link count to 2 or 3 max. per post.

Programmer for a certain space agency
cmuratori
Casey Muratori
799 posts
1 project

Casey Muratori is a programmer at Molly Rocket on the game 1935 and is the host of the educational programming series Handmade Hero.

#4431 Can't find my previous post.
1 year, 9 months ago

Not sure what happened here exactly, but as "superadministrator" or whatever I am able to see things that people have deleted, so I took a look at this and it seemed fine to me. I have restored it and so it should be there now.

- Casey
gazto
Carlos Gabriel Hasbun Comandari
30 posts

|· noise ·|

#4435 Can't find my previous post.
1 year, 9 months ago

Thanks. I know it doesn't look like much, but it actually takes time to create such posts. And censoring isn't helpful anyway, feedback is much more effective.

|· We were all born equal... except for all those things that set us apart. ·|
abnercoimbre
Abner Coimbre
185 posts
2 projects

Community Builder

#4436 Can't find my previous post.
1 year, 9 months ago

Agreed. Let's clarify that this mishap wasn't censoring, but merely a misunderstanding. Glad you got the post back :)

Programmer for a certain space agency
danielmaciel
Daniel
9 posts
#8903 Can't find my previous post.
6 months, 3 weeks ago

My topic about Vulkan port was also recently deleted... not sure why. Was it the self replies?