Handmade Hero»Forums»Code
Ruben
3 posts
OT: Best Seattle food around HMCon?
@debiatan ^^ we could meet up at 19:00/7:00pm if you prefer it.
@AsafG would you be ok with that?
Dale Kim
22 posts
I just realized there was an availability sheet on that shared spreadsheet, so I put myself on it. I put my twitter on there as well in case things don't really shape up until a lot more people are in Seattle to make communicating a little easier.

Not too familiar with the Seattle area, despite being there quite a few times over the last year or two. Someone have a good hangout spot for Friday night before the con?
Mārtiņš Možeiko
2559 posts / 2 projects
debiatan
(can't you believe the US regulations on plutonium imports?)

If you don't mind to substitute plutonium with uranium, then you can buy one when you'll arrive to US: http://www.amazon.com/Images-SI-Uranium-Ore/dp/B000796XXM/ (Free Shipping!)
Asaf Gartner
64 posts / 2 projects
Handmade Network Staff
Updated the Thursday 8oz Burger meetup to 19:00.
Miguel Lechón
78 posts / 2 projects
( @Houb, @AsafG ) 7pm seems doable. I'll do my best to make it on time but, if I'm late, you may have to order a second hamburger.
Christian
10 posts
Edited by Christian on
@DaleKim I don't know any places but I would like to meet up if you are interested. I've added me to the spreadsheet as Christian.
I don't know what the best way to get in touch is as I am not from the US and data roaming can be quite expensive but I've added my twitter as well.
Mārtiņš Možeiko
2559 posts / 2 projects
Usually you can buy a prepaid sim card with data plan at airport if you want. Not sure how much it costs, probably something like $20 or $30.
Asaf Gartner
64 posts / 2 projects
Handmade Network Staff
Edited by Asaf Gartner on
Please add yourself to the list if you intend to join us. We may need to reserve a table.